Thursday, April 15, 2010

I'm Loving Britney Spears!

If you've ever taken one of my spinning/cycle classes or have been in my car on any given occasion, you know that I adore rocking out to a good Britney Spears song (Yep...admitting it...why hide my true self, right? :) ) And whether you are a Britney fan or a hater, you'll have to love what she is standing for right now.
As one of the spokeswomen for Candies shoes, she has released her untouched photos next to her retouched photos for her new 2010 ad campaign. She wants people to see how many pounds are "lost", skin is perfected, bulges minimized and cellulite blasted by a simple computer program after a real photo is taken. She is taking a stand saying that she loves her body...flaws and all. What a GREAT message...you gotta love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment