Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Super BIG breakfast for under 400 calories

This is a STAPLE in my house. In fact, I will somewhat embarrassingly admit that I will sometimes eat this exact meal for breakfast, lunch and then dinner…it’s so good and protein, veggie and whole grain packed I just can’t get over it.
· 2 whole eggs (cooked how you like them…with cooking spray…I love coconut oil spray)
· ½ cup broccoli, ½ cup zucchini, 2 tablespoons onion, 3 medium mushrooms, 1 cup spinach…all sautéed together with cooking spray
· ½ cup dry old fashion oatmeal cooked with 1 cup water
· ½ cup blueberries
This meal rocks my socks off and gets me ready for the day AND helps me recover after my morning workout. It packs 24 grams of protein, 47 good for you carbs, 14 grams of fat to keep you full and only 389 calories. It’s a ton of food…enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment