Thursday, September 14, 2017

THE Shake...I'm completely obsessed


I'm completely obsessed with the shake-you can make it low carb or higher carb, adjust the fats as you need them or make it a meal or snack. let me show you how easy it is! The base of the shake stays the same, and the extras you add will make it perfect for any occasion. 
Base ingredients: 
  • unsweetened almond or coconut milk
  • tons of spinach or kale or both
  • high quality protein powder (I use this vegan one)
  • avocado
  • raw cacao powder (optional-it makes it chocolate and adds a bunch of antioxidants and energy) 
  • and lots of ice


What you need to add for Low Carb/High fat day: add some nut butter...I love almond butter in this shake

What to add for High Carb/Lower fat: banana is terrific in this

Blend the junk out of it and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment