Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Fantastic Food Find Friday


The Find: SoBe Zero Calorie Lifewater


The Facts: Sometimes, drinking water day in and day out can get a bit…well…dull. I used to love drinking Zero calorie drinks such as Poweraid ZERO and Crystal Light, but most of these types of drinks are made with artificial sweeteners which totally gave me headaches and are just plain bad for the body.


To the rescue: SoBe Zero Calorie Lifewater…it’s sweetened with a natural sweetener called Stevia (TruVia brand). Stevia is an herb grown in South America and China. This sweet plant is calorie free plus it doesn’t affect your blood sugar in the slightest. Anyway, back to this great food find. It comes in three great flavors (personal favorite is Yumberry and Pomegranate). I’m not suggesting that you replace your water with bottles upon bottles of Lifewater, but if you’re craving a sugary snack…this no-guilt treat should do the trick!


Spice it up! I like to make my zero-cal Lifewater last longer by pouring half the bottle in a glass with ice and adding regular water. Then I stick a straw in it and sip it slowly…so good!


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment