Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Saved by Exercise TV...

I needed to relax a bit tonight so I “took” Yoga on Edge Sunset…27 minutes of yoga bliss all in the comfort of my own home. Exercise TV on Demand is amazing! Want a quick workout at home but need the motivation of a group exercise instructor…look no further than your TV. If you have Time Warner Cable, check out Exercise TV on Demand (channel 150 in KC). I also love love love Jillian Michael’s 30 day shred…there are 3 levels, 20 minutes each…and they are all killer-great workouts. There’s like a hundred things to choose from…so check it out next time you’re snowed in or just don’t want to make it to the gym or need a little pick-me-up! Check out the website at schedule by clicking here.

What’s your favorite Exercise TV on Demand workout!?

2 comments:

  1. 24 - I clinch my abs, glutes, and shoulders and get a great workout all in the comfort of my family room chair...at least I think I do. I sure am sore the next day.

    ReplyDelete