Wednesday, April 13, 2016

ChopChop Whole Food Cleanse: DAY 3...the finale!

  
So I made it! Day Three of the amazing ChopChop Whole Food Cleanse COMPLETE! Can you see my excitement drinking my decaffeinated iced green tea? So day three was actually the easiest. I woke up feeling great, my skin was practically glowing and I was down 10 lbs...okay those last two are a lie...BUT I do feel really good and have no cravings at all!





What I ate:

The last two days I was feeling really tired and lethargic and cranky, so today I thought I'd switch it up and eat before my normal fast-until-time of noon. I lightly sauteed my breakfast chicken skillet with a bit of the bone broth (just until the spinach started to wilt) added some fresh cracked pepper and it was DELICIOUS and surprisingly filling. I had some hard workouts early in the morning so I chose to eat two carrots and a half an apple extra today...still clean...still on the "approved" list :) The sweet and sour salad for lunch was the best thing I've eaten in a long time...it was soooo good. I'm going to try to recreate it in my own little kitchen. Snacks were a protein bar and almond butter with an apple (did I lick the almond butter container? Yes.)
How I felt:

I feel GREAT today. I woke up with lots of energy, no cravings, my workouts rocked and really I feel like I just look healthier. I mean, I get that it's only been three days..but I'm going with it.
What I liked:

I LOVED day three. Favorite day by far...now if I could  have had those delicious raisins today too, oh man, it would have been just too much of some very yummy things. 

What I had a hard time with:
Nothing really. I used some extra fruit/veggie like is allowed on the cleanse and it did my body good!

What's next?

So I thought I ate pretty clean, but now, I wonder if I could cut back a little bit more on the processed protein bars and my chocolate addiction for sure :) I will definitely do this cleanse again-it was just want it said...it was a Re-start! Also, I will totally include bone broth and more raw kale in my diet...who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment