Monday, October 7, 2019

Pumpkin Spice (and everything nice) Shake


It’s Fall! It’s Fall! I just went for a short run with a jacket on!!! It’s here! And therefore, it’s time for a new flavor of shake...and I’m sure you can guess what it is...pumpkin spice. I know...it’s everywhere, and this looks like every other shake I make (blame the handfuls of spinach) but let’s just remember that pumpkin is amazing for us. 


Pumpkin is...

🎃 packed with beta-carotene and lutein to help with healthy eyes

🎃 great at keeping our immune system strong with its loads of vitamin C and A

🎃 said to reduce blood glucose levels and therefore can help with diabetes 


So drink up! 


E.H. FITNESS PUMPKIN SHAKE


What you need: 


-1/4 cup pumpkin purée 

-1 tsp pumpkin pie spice (or just some cinnamon and nutmeg)

-1 cup unsweetened almond milk

-2 handfuls spinach

-1/4 small avocado 

-Ice if you like it chilly

-1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I use @drinkorgain vegan vanilla bean)

-1 scoop unflavored collagen (I use @vitalproteins ...it’s @Costco for cheap!)


What you do:


Blend it and drink it!! 



Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment