Thursday, September 3, 2009

Sooo...I tried it: Soy Cheese

I’m starting a new post…called “Sooo…I tried it.” I will review foods that I try for some reason or another that are not “normal” for me to eat.

This first one is on Soy Cheese. I’m giving it ½ of a Lip Lick (the more Lip Licks a food gets, the tastier it is with 5 being the highest number of “Licks”). It was disgusting. I tried it because lately I’ve stayed away from all dairy and meat but was desperately craving Mexican. So I made some awesomely delicious pinto beans, rolled them up in corn tortillas and there was just one thing missing…cheese! So I thought I would just shred some of the fake stuff right on top…big mistake…maybe it was the brand I tried (Vegan Gourmet)…maybe because cheese is supposed to be made from milk…not a clue, just know this: I will never eat it again.

If you have a better alternative for me to try…please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment