Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Pop Up Park Workout MONDAY!


You read it right! I'm hosting a pop-up workout on Monday at 7:30 a.m. at a park in Prairie Village! What does that even mean?! Well, let me tell you!

All you need to know about the pop-up park workout:

  • 30 minutes of heart pounding, calorie scorching, stress relieving movement WITH people...all for just $10
  • Social distancing at 8 ft (yep...2 extra feet just to be safe) will be marked for your mat
  • Speaking of mats, bring a mat or towel for work on the ground and water
  • The workout will be limited to 9 people...that's a total of 10 because will be there too!
  • The first 9 people to e-mail me that they are going to come will get a link to my Venmo and once paid* I will send the location (it will be a park in Prairie Village).
  • Here's the e-mail...and...GO! erin@ehfitness.com
Does Monday at 7:30 a.m. not work for your schedule? Let me know what does work and maybe the next one will be at your perfect time!!

That's it! I can't wait!!!

*sorry...no refunds :)

No comments:

Post a Comment