Thursday, February 21, 2019

Blender Brownies (no added sugar!)



My sweet friend, Karlie, asked me yesterday about a brownie recipe for the Wellness Challenge I'm leading right now. I was sooooo interested, so I doctored it up a bit, and I'm a fan. These are paleo and Whole30 compliant (just leave out the vanilla) and are dynamite after letting them sit for a few hours or even over night.

What you need:

*2-3 very or over ripe bananas
*1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
*2/3 cup salted almond butter (crunchy or creamy)
*1/2 tsp vanilla (leave out if on Whole30)

What you do: 

  1. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees
  2. In a blender, mash up the bananas and then add the rest of the ingredients and blend until silky smooth
  3. Pour into a silicone pan (or grease a pan with coconut oil)
  4. Back for 15 minutes
  5. Wait for a few hours...I know it's hard, but you will thank me
  6. Enjoy!


If you wanted to make these fluffier, you could totally whip some egg whites and fold those suckers in as well. I think these would be even yummier with banana "ice cream." Enjoy!











No comments:

Post a Comment