Monday, May 3, 2010

Desert Diaries...


So tonight I am going with to celebrate my mom’s very last day of classes EVER in seminary. And after 7 years…she totally deserves a drink and mini-desert from Houlihans. I don’t deserve a drink…apparently it’s totally a faux pas to drink while pregnant J, but I think a mini desert is just what the doctor ordered. So like the rest of the world, I’m thinking “oh…a MINI desert just can’t be that bad…maybe I’ll have two!” Think again, world…and me! I just looked up the info on these cute and tasty little minis…they might be small portions, but they are HUGE when it calories and fat content…beware!

Caramel Nut Crunch Pie

523 calories, 28 grams of fat

Cappuccino Cake

613 calories, 26 grams of fat

Crème Brulee

343 calories, 22 grams of fat

While Chocolate Banana Cream Pie

510 calories, 27 grams of fat

Bourbon Pecan Pie (my personal favorite L )

954 calories, 57 grams of fat

Italian Style Donuts

1,137 calories, 34 grams of fat

S’mores

985 calories, 26 grams of fat

No comments:

Post a Comment