Friday, July 15, 2016

10 minute calorie torcher

Happy Friday! Have 10 minutes to scorch some calories, improve your memory and de-stress? I have got a beast of an interval shorty for you. I've been incorporating this type of segment into classes and into my own workout and I'm hooked. 

Here's what you do: 

At the top of each minute, do the exercises listed below as fast as you can (with good form, of course) and then rest until the next minute starts. The more efficient you are at doing the moves, the longer your rest...and by the 5th or 6th minute, I really like my rest seconds!
  • 10 jumping jacks
  • 10 jump squats (don't be lazy-get low and touch the ground)
  • 10 running butt kicks (that's heel to the butt-and go ahead and get your hands up over your head for "fun")
  • 10 hopping high knees (get 'em up high)
Super simple, right? Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment