Friday, August 21, 2009

Fantastic Food Find Friday


The Food Find: Pop-Secret 100 Calorie Homestyle Popcorn

The Facts: If you have spent any time around me, you know I’m a freak for popcorn. I used to eat popcorn every morning for breakfast…I’m obsessed. This individual serving of popcorn is perfect…it tastes awesome, only has 100 calories per FIVE CUPS! And it offers 3 grams of both fiber and protein. Perfecto! Be careful when you microwave since it’s a small bag…it only takes about 2 minutes.

Spice it up! I love spicy food, so I sometimes toss my 100 calories worth of popcorn with some cayenne pepper…sooooo good!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tip. I found them at the store and Andrew shared it with me the other night when Brian was out. We didn't even finish the bag! I now have a couple of bags at work for afternoon snacking. I think I'll pop one in the microwave now.

    ReplyDelete