Monday, October 14, 2019

10 Minute Workout to Get Your Heart Pumping FAST!



Do you ever have this thought? “Ugh...I just don’t have time today to workout...I mean...maybe I have 10 minutes but that’s it. Well, friend, I have a 10 minute workout to kick your booty fast!! (Or it can be a great finisher for a longer workout...you choose!)

Here's the Deal: 

Complete 1 minute of each of the following exercises...try not to take breaks...but also listen to your body and if you need a sec to catch your breath, take it!

*Jumping Jacks
*Walk Out Push Ups
*Jump Squats
*Walking or Alternating Lunges (with hands overhead for extra)
*Butt Kicks (hands up for extra)
*Tricep Dips
*Mountain Climbers
*Bridge
*Skaters
*Plank (on forearms...give your wrists a breather)

And you're DONE!...Don't forget to stretch!

1 comment:

  1. very nice and quality of the content that you have shared with us thanks for sharing it with us.Good to know, though I am pretty satisfied with my personal Personal Trainer in Wimbledon . He guides me the right exercises.

    ReplyDelete