Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Egg Drop Soup in Less than 10 Minutes



I’m a HUGE fan of egg drop soup but never once in my whole life thought I could make my own. Let me tell you a little secret...it’s the easiest soup I’ve ever made...ever. 

What you need:
  • 4 Cups Chicken Broth (or Bone Broth* is even better!)
  • 1 TBSP arrowroot powder
  • a dash of onion powder (or add some leeks or green onion if you have some!)
  • 1/4 tsp sea salt
  • a pinch of fresh ground pepper
  • a dash of ground ginger
  • a smidge of ground garlic
  • a splash of sesame oil
  • 4 beaten eggs
What you do:
  1. Add all the ingredients (except the eggs) to a large saucepan
  2. Bring to a boil and let soft boil for a few minutes.
  3. Add beaten eggs slowly...very slowly...to create yummy egg ribbons. They will cook immediately
  4. Let soup stand for a 10 minutes or so


Enjoy with this one-pan cashew chicken!

No comments:

Post a Comment