Friday, December 6, 2019

New 4-Ingredient Protein Balls (perfect for protein snowmen)

T hese protein balls are super easy (4 ingredients!) and also super fun. I'm actually taking them to a little Christmas get together tonight...ho ho ho (or whatever snowmen say).

Anyway, I usually use unflavored protein for my protein balls but I ran out and instead played around with using vanilla protein powder (the kind I would use in a shake) and it turned out GREAT. Plus, I didn't have to add any extra sweetener...whoop!

What you need: 
  • 1 cup oatmeal made into flour (just put it in the blender and turn it on for 10 seconds or so)
  • 1 cup natural peanut butter
  • 4 scoops (or 100 grams) of vanilla protein powder...I used Orgain Vanilla Bean (it's vegan)
  • unsweetened almond milk to bind (anywhere from 2 TBSP-1/4)


What you do:


  1. Toss oatmeal flour, peanut butter and protein powder in a mixer (or use your muscles and mix it by hand...or with a spoon)
  2. Add 1 TBSP of almond milk at a time until "dough" sticks together and can be shaped...but not sticky
  3. Shape into balls or snowmen or whatever!
  4. If you like your protein balls a bit more exotic, add some chocolate chips or coconut or chia seeds or whatever you like!


Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment