Monday, December 6, 2021

FREE 12 Days of Christmas Fitness Challenge


Need to spice up your workouts or burn off a bit of holiday stress? I have a FREE 12 day fitness challenge that builds on itself to make you stronger each day leading up to Christmas.

Simply e-mail me (erin@ehfitness.com) by Saturday, December 11 with one of the two options below and let's get started!

Option 1: Just send me the workout, I'll do it on my own.

Option 2: I want a daily reminder e-mail with my workout.

What to expect during the challenge:
  • Each day, there will be an assigned exercise-something that you can do anywhere without any equipment.
  • Day 1 begins with a specific exercise with assigned number of repetitions. Day 2 will be a different exercise/repetition that you do after completing the day 1 assignment. Day 3, you will complete day 1, 2 and 3...and so on. When you reach day 12, you will be doing all of the exercises from the previous day...wew!
  • This challenge can be done on it's own or in addition to your regular workout routine. It pairs nicely with a brisk walk if nothing else!
Let me know if you are in!

No comments:

Post a Comment