Friday, March 25, 2016

Eat for your goals-anywhere

I love eating out. Like. A. Lot. But sometimes the menu put in front of me doesn't have the cleanest or healthiest options. That's doesn't mean, however, that you can't make your own awesomely healthy meal from components of other meals. For instance, I was at a sports bar recently that prides itself on amazing burgers and chicken fingers and a shocking array of different fried appetizers. I was committed to staying on track so I glanced over the menu and saw that they had salmon BLT melt on the menu and one of the grilled cheese sides was a kale and quinoa salad. So I asked the waiter if I could have a piece of grilled salmon with the kale salad on the side...no problem! In all honesty, sometimes the fried green beans would have been my order...just sayin' that there is always a way to stay on track...just be creative in your ordering ...and tip well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment