Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Three Days - One Rotisserie Chicken


I like to grill a bunch of chicken at the beginning of the week for meals throughout, however, sometimes it just doesn't happen. Enter the rotisserie chicken. In a pinch, it's just so easy to grab one, take the skin off and cut it up to throw on salads, into soups or, my favorite, eat it as my main protein with a side of veggies and single ingredient carbs (fruit or potatoes). These are the meals I made out of a single rotisserie chicken this week. I basically just take the white meat while my husband eats the dark right off the bone...esh. Anyway, I am totally obsessed with my "taco Tuesday salad." It's simply riced cauliflower (find it in the freezer section or sometimes with the fresh veggies), cabbage/greens mix, avocado, chicken and salsa...it's so filling and clean and delicious!

So don't despair if your meal prep didn't quick work out....just grab a pre-made chicken and stay on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment