Thursday, April 13, 2017

My new favorite mixed drink-for health

Drinking water is wonderful, amazing and super duper important for...well...you know...living. However, after drinking my gallon to a gallon and a half day in and day out, sometimes some other beverage starts sounding pretty good. Im definitely not advocating drinking anything but plain, still water for your daily water needs, but if you need a little treat now an then this might just do it for you (it does it for me!) 

My new favorite health-cocktail (sans alcohol...but you could totally add some I suppose...just don't drive with it) is a sparkling water with two tablespoons lemon juice and 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar (ACV). You all know my obsession with "the cleanse shot" but for something a bit different and fun, this is the way to go. The lemon juice does all sorts of great things like helps to cleanse the body of toxins and the ACV helps curb appetite along with a million other things. With pineapple flavor sparkling water it's a refreshing boost of energy as well as a craving blaster of late afternoon mock-tail.

 What's your favorite flavor of sparkling water? 

No comments:

Post a Comment