Thursday, September 26, 2019

Grilled romaine...it’s a thing...





Last night we grilled burgers...and with a good burger, comes all the toppings ...including a leaf of crisp romaine. Normally I would make the rest of the romaine heart into a salad (or, let’s be honest, it would wilt and get slimy in my fridge), but a sweet client of mine had just told me she grills romaine bearts.

 So I tried it. And I LOVED it!

It was so easy, simple and delicious!

Simple Grilled Romaine

What you need:
  • Heart of romaine
  • Oil of choice (I used avocado oil...I’m obsessed)
  • Salt and pepper
  • Toppings if you want (bacon, cheese, dressing)
What you do: 
  1. Slice romaine heart in half lengthwise
  2. Drizzle with oil on both sides
  3. Salt and pepper
  4. Grill for 3 minutes each side
  5. Too with any toppings you’d like...totally optional...it’s amazing plain! 
Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment