Friday, November 20, 2020

Let's Me Help You Reach Your Fitness Goals


We've been staying at home for a while now and that means it's time to get up off the couch and creative with how we keep ourselves fit and healthy.
I'm so excited to announce the FOUR new ways I can help!

1. Personal Training...In Person. I wear a mask, we stay distanced and it's great! There are three options here:   
        * Outdoors; a great option for the natural and social distancing lovers!
        * Gym; you can join me at a space, with no extra charge, and get the gym                        experience...safely!
        * At Home; I can come to you if you live close...let's chat!
        If any of those options peak your interest, shoot me an e-mail at erin@ehfitness.com or a text at 913-909-2043 to see how I can help you reach your wellness goals!

2. Personal Training...Online. Yep...you can still get one-on-one time and attention with a personal trainer without being together! I have been working with clients via video session and it's going great. 

3. Online 21-Day Wellness Challenges. There is a new one coming...complete with live online workouts, 21 days of dinner ideas and lots more. Let me know you are interested by e-mailing me at erin@ehfitness.com. More info to come in the next couple days! There is one starting Monday, November 1!

4. LIVE Zoom Stretch and/or Fitness Classes for Your Business. So you've sent your employees home and are trying to find ways to keep up moral as well as adding a bit of a bonus to your company's work days. Bring your employees a stretch break to ease aching backs and shoulders from all those Zoom meetings. Or maybe have a group sweat session to get over the afternoon slump. It's a great way for everyone to check in with one another and also let your people know that you are thinking about them and their health! Contact me for more info (erin@ehfitness.com).

No comments:

Post a Comment