Sunday, November 25, 2018

Snow Day Sticky Note Workout

This day is soooooo snowy! Thankfully, we spent all yesterday outside doing leaves (again), putting up Christmas lights and creating some fun holiday pots for our front steps. So check that stuff off our list.

Since I don't feel like driving in the snow to the gym, I did this workout this morning and it was quick and sweaty and perfect for getting rid of some Turkey Day bloat. I did the list 5 times through with no breaks and it took me 22 minutes and 31 seconds. It wasn't easy, but it was simple and went fairly quick. My family joined me in doing it and the kids were super "helpful," riding our backs while we did push ups and going through our plank "tunnels." Quality family time in the works!

Snow Day Sticky Note Workout: (so good it took TWO sticky notes)
  • 10 Jumping Jacks
  • 10 Jump Squats
  • 10 Lunges (each side)
  • 10 Push Ups
  • 10 Mountain Climbers (each side)
  • 10 Sit Throughs
  • 100 Bicycle Crunches
  • 10 Single Leg Bridges (each side)
  • 1 Minute Plank
Do the list 5 times (or more or less depending on time)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment